Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Austin Metro: Known for exceptional handling and maneuverability, the Austin Metro has achieved cult status, frequently seen competing in England’s Rallycross circuit.
- Citroen C3: Offering excellent ergonomics and room for its size, the Citroen C3 stands out with superb suspension and steering, characteristic of all Citroen models.
- Fiat Punto: At the apex of convenience and dependability, the Fiat Punto is one of the largest models in its class, setting a new standard for business style.
- Ford Fiesta: Launched in 1989 by Ford’s German subsidiary, the European version of the Ford Festiva remains immensely popular, known for its enduring appeal in this category.
- GM Opel Corsa: Boasting a minimalist interior typical of German cars, the GM Opel Corsa delivers excellent roadholding and steering capabilities.
- Peugeot 106: A bestseller in France, the Peugeot 106 offers fun-to-drive dynamics with taut suspension and smooth shifting, comparable to the U.S. Honda Civic.
- Peugeot 206: Designed by Murat Gunak, the Peugeot 206 succeeds the iconic 205, with expectations to surpass its predecessor’s success as the 5th highest selling vehicle in the UK for 2000.
- Renault Clio: Renowned for its recent design successes, the Renault Clio offers excellent seating comfort and versatility in both 2 and 4-door configurations.
- Renault Modus: Combining excellent value with superior engineering, the Renault Modus stands out as a compelling choice in its segment.
- Seat Ibiza: Blending Italian design with Spanish flair, the Seat Ibiza is recognized as one of the highest performing models in its category.
- Toyota Yaris: Winner of the 2000 European Car of the Year award, the Toyota Yaris exudes reliability and panache, setting the standard in its class.
- VW Beetle: A timeless classic, the VW Beetle epitomizes automotive heritage in the truest sense of the word.